Note: Almost all images can be seen in a larger version by clicking on them.
I thought I’d share a few pictures with you of some of the repair work I’ve done so far on the LEPRECHAUN thanks to your help.
1. Horn timber with rot dug out
2. Horn timber filled in with L & L epoxy resin* mixed with wood flour.
3. Port stern plank rot dug out.
4. Port stern plank rot epoxied with CPES* & Fill It*, sanded, and painted
Your products have made repairing and maintaining my 58 year old boat financially possible. Thanks for all your help and support.
* These products are unavailable, we are selling comparable products that will perform these same tasks. Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with which products to use.
Contact us by phone 206-364-2155 or e-mail (send us your pictures) at email@example.com and we will gladly answer questions about our products or how to apply them. With 20+ years of experience and many more in the boating and construction industries, not much surprises us. We are here to help our customers solve their issues. Let us help you to not have any surprises in your repair project.
Our business hours are 6:30 AM to 5:30 PM Pacific Time, Monday–Friday.
Tech support is available over weekends and holidays 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Pacific Time.
The Rot Doctor, Inc.
P.O. Box 30612, Seattle, WA 98113
Voice: 206.364.2155 Fax: 206.364.4744 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rot Doctor, Inc. ©1997–2021. All rights reserved.